My view of an imperfect but wonderful life

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pictures and RANDOM Updates!



Well as you see, the promised pictures are above... I don't know where to begin really, this summer has been so eventful! Either I am at church, working, sleeping, out with Bekki, or out of town!!! So many neat youth things, and I was also able to go to Ventura Camp Meeting for one night! And that Thursday I headed up to Northern California to help out at my Uncle and Aunt's church in Tracy, CA (close to San Francisco/San Jose area). It was such a fun, but draining weekend, I taught their sign team 7 songs! I know those girls probably were so glad it was over when we finished Sunday night. I had so much fun though! Then we left Monday and were home that night! And right back to work!

So, my computer is in ICU right now... no signs of life... Seriously... Phillip is still trying to get it to even turn on! UGHHHHH WHY ME???? I hope that it is something that can be fixed... Because I wouldn't survive without having my own computer!

Count-down has officially begun! I leave in 27 days to head back East! Can't wait, I know I am going to miss everyone (kinda :P) but thank GOD for technology! I already have been in touch with a few people from IBC trying to get everything worked out for next school year, including a POSSIBLE trip to Europe with IBC during Spring Break, in March!!!! That would be so neat, but first I need to make sure I can have my old job at American Documents back, so I had to call my coworker and see if she can pull some strings! PRAY SAINTS PRAY... If that doesn't work out, well... God knows! But I mean, come on, if I have a consistent job, and have the income I had last semester, I could pay off the trip before December!

So that is my BIG news lol, other than that... nothing much is going on :D... I have plans on other posts, but no promises for anytime soon (because it seems everytime I say I will keep it up, I don't!)

So, til next time!

No comments: